Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beauty- Lush's Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub Review

Hey girls! Today I am going to be reviewing one of my favorite products from Lush, Rub Rub Rub. I purchased this myself over the summer and really enjoyed its citrus scent and super exfoliating qualities, and then was given this as a birthday present and find myself still in love! Hope this is helpful! Xoxo- Paris
Price: $21.95
Color: Light Blue
Scent: Lemon and Mimosa Blossom (quite citrus-y)
Texture: Thick shower gel with lots of coarse salt
How to Apply: Take a generous scoop (a whole handful should do) of the scrub and rub all over body. It should exfoliate and bubble like a shower gel. For the most bubbly results, use a loofah!
Benefits: Extremely soft skin. You should smell absolutely divine. Super clean because also a gel … it's a wonder product, and worth every penny!

My Overall Rating:

Product I want to try next:
Twilight Shower Gel… from the Christmas collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment